One of the most wonderful thing about having a review blog is all the amazing products I get to discover and try out - and then share with you. Well, let me tell you, when was contacted by a representative from Country Bob's to see if I was interested in trying their All-Purpose Sauce - I jumped all over that! I am always looking for ways to spice up my steaks, chicken, etc.
I received 2 bottles of the All Purpose Sauce and a pamphlet with lots of different recipes. You can cook, grill or marinate your favorite meat (fish, steak, chicken, burgers, pork chops, etc) in it. Now, I'll be honest with you - I cook as a means to an end (I mean somehow the dinner needs to get on the table, right?)- I don't particularly enjoy it. So, while the recipes looked yummy, I opted for using the sauce in its most simplest form - as a steak and chicken sauce!!
Can I please tell you how absolutely yummy this sauce was?????
Not quite a BBQ sauce and not quite a Steak sauce - definitely its own form of tastiness!
We first used it as a Steak sauce - I always always use something for my steak (Ketchup, BBQ sauce, A1, Heinz, etc), where my hubby uses sauce on and off. I loved it - it was sooo good. My hubby liked it - but he loved it on his chicken!! He thought it was better than any ketchup or bbq sauce he has ever had on chicken!
The best part of doing this review for County Bob's All Purpose Sauce? They have generously offered 2 bottles for 2 of my reader's to win.
Here are the Rules:
1. Contest runs from Tuesday, September 16, 2008 to 11:59pm on Friday, September 19, 2008
2. Enter by leaving a comment with your name and email address
3. Earn a 2nd entry for your self by subscribing to this blog (enter your email address at the top of my sidebar) and leave me another comment telling me you did so
4. Earn a 3rd entry for yourself by blogging about this contest on your blog - leave me a comment telling me so with the url of your post
5. You must be over 18 and you must have a shipping address in the Continental United States
6. Enjoy and look forward to your next BBQ!!